Thursday, December 30, 2004

Favorite Movies

I've been meaning to get to this list for a long time, so here's my list so far. I'm sure I'll think of others. Isn't it sad that I have this many "favorite movies". Then again, I LOVE movies!

A Christmas Story
A Few Good Men
A River Runs Through It
A Walk To Remember
American History X
American Outlaws
American Pie
An Officer and a Gentleman
Apocalypse Now
Armageddon
Arsenic & Old Lace
Bambi
Billy Madison
Dazed and Confused
Dead Again
Doctor Zhivago
Double Jeopardy
Father of the Bride
Flowers in the Attic
For Keeps
Fried Green Tomatoes
Full Metal Jacket
Gone in 60 Seconds
Goodfellas
Gothika
Hart's War
I Am Sam
Ice Age
Imitation of Life
Joe Dirt
Little Shop of Horrors
Meet Me In St. Louis
Mighty Joe Young
Murder By Numbers
Murder in the First
Natural Born Killers
Office Space
Paulie
Regarding Henry
Road Trip
S.W.A.T
Scarface
Sleepers
Slingblade
Stigmata
Swingers
The Breakfast Club
The General's Daughter
The Green Mile
The Passion of the Christ
The Rock
The Silence of the Lambs
The Sound of Music
The Thomas Crown Affair
The Transporter
The Usual Suspects
There's Something About Mary
Titanic
Tommy Boy
Top Gun
Uptown Girls
Van Wilder
Welcome to the Dollhouse
What a Girl Wants
What Lies Beneath
Wizard of Oz


Okay, that's it for now - just wait until I start listing all of my favorite songs!

No comments: