Tuesday, February 01, 2005

100+ Things About Me

So, I've seen these lists on other blogs and I figured I'd jump on the bandwagon and come up with a list myself.

ALL Updated as of February 9, 2007



  1. My name is Michelle

  2. I am 5'4"

  3. I live in St. Louis, Missouri (in the house I grew up in) I was born and grew up in St. Louis

  4. I was born on October 30 - one hour and 49 minutes before Halloween

  5. I like to play games

  6. I love to learn

  7. I would like to get my JD or MBA

  8. Seven is my "lucky" number - although I can't remember it ever bringing me any luck

  9. I like to read - anything except school books

  10. My favorite color is purple (has been since I was about 5 - that I know of)

  11. I love to be organized, I love organization period

  12. I work at the local electric company in St. Louis

  13. I love dogs

  14. I love my dog Koko, along with my parents' dog Baxter

  15. I actually love ALL animals

  16. I have an older brother named Sterling who is 35 - he's really my half brother from my mom's previous marriage, however, my parents got married when he was 2-3, so I never considered him a half brother and my dad never considered him a stepson - he's my brother and my dad's son

  17. I also have a half brother and a half sister from my dad's previous marriage - I've never met the half brother, but I did meet the half sister a couple of times when I was about 10.

  18. I hate seafood

  19. I am allergic to lobster, but I've never tried it

  20. I am a crabby person - ask anyone who knows me

  21. I am a Scorpio

  22. My compatible sign is Pisces

  23. I do not like cheesecake

  24. I don't like chocolate

  25. I have hundreds, maybe thousands, of favorite movies - see my post

  26. I have thousands of favorite songs

  27. I watch too much TV

  28. I absolutely love scrapbooking

  29. My middle name is Denise, named after my favorite aunt

  30. I am a St. Louis Cardinals fan

  31. I drive a 2003 GMC Envoy

  32. I love the ocean

  33. I love Milla Jovovich

  34. I want kids...soon!

  35. I would like to get married soon! Preferably before the kids come.

  36. I guess I need to fall in love first!

  37. I can't wait just to plan a wedding

  38. I have sang karaoke

  39. I have had plastic surgery and I dare you to figure out where

  40. I hate to cook, I think it's gross

  41. I can't stand to have my hands dirty - not even for a few minutes - I'll go nuts

  42. I like to people-watch, but I don't want people to notice or watch me

  43. I've never seen a tornado or experienced an earthquake (in person)

  44. I love thunderstorms

  45. I sleep on my stomach, I won't be able to fall asleep unless I am on my stomach (actually if you look at pictures of me as a baby, I sleep the same way I did then!)

  46. I don't know how I lived before caller ID

  47. I don't enjoy gambling, it's boring and a waste of my hard-earned money

  48. I have a very short attention span

  49. The roof of my mouth is very deep

  50. All four of my grandparents have passed away

  51. I never knew either of my grandfathers

  52. My parents have been married for 33 years

  53. I have never had nor will I ever have wisdom teeth - I don't have roots for them

  54. I am right-handed

  55. I have dark brown eyes

  56. I was in band in 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th grade - I got out before high school (thank God) and I played the clarinet

  57. I can speak French - although not fluently anymore

  58. I broke the toe next to my pinky toe in high school by running into a wall at my house

  59. I cried when my brother moved out even though I hated living with him

  60. My very first dog's name was Butkus, a Black Lab named after Rocky's bull dog on Rocky. I, unfortunately, was the one to find him dead on the side of the road when I was in 7th grade (he had gotten out of our yard and was hit by a car) - I miss him a lot too

  61. I am a worry wart, but not about important things, about stupid things.

  62. I get my feelings hurt very easily

  63. I love Tweety Bird

  64. I love music

  65. I just ended a 7 1/2 year relationship that didn't even bother me.

  66. People used to say I was my dad's clone when I was little - I look just like him

  67. I wear glasses when my allergies are bothering me, contacts all the other time

  68. I love wearing my sunglasses

  69. I am scared of rollercoasters until I get on them - I've never been too scared to ride one though

  70. I look good in the color red

  71. I have a heated mattress pad that I can't sleep without - the fan has to be on too

  72. I cry when I hear about abused animals on the news - sometimes it ruins my whole day and night because I'm so upset

  73. I graduated from high school in 1995

  74. I love purses and shoes - I have tons of each

  75. I love potatoes - I could live on potatoes

  76. I am very protective of family and friends

  77. I am a Republican

  78. I voted for President Bush

  79. I am very opinionated

  80. I have never, nor will I ever, smoke

  81. My favorite season is Fall

  82. My favorite animal is the Snow Leopard

  83. I love reading other peoples' blogs

  84. I hate kids, but do want some of my own

  85. I hate chain emails, but I feel guilty if I don't pass them on, so I usually do

  86. I was once a Creative Memories Consultant

  87. I worked at Dairy Queen in high school

  88. I absolutely love to travel

  89. I have about 500 CDs in my music collection

  90. I have been to Europe (Germany, France, and Switzerland) and I want to go back

  91. My family is French, German, Irish and Austrian primarily

  92. I don't have any medical problems except for severe allergies to a bunch of different things inside and outside the house - including dogs

  93. I have had arthritis in my knee since I was 15

  94. I am a big fan of true crime stories and shows like "Justice Files", "Cold Case Files", etc. I also LOVE the Law & Order series

  95. I say I am sick of Reality TV, but I still watch it

  96. I can't tolerate heat, I need air conditioning everywhere I go

  97. I tan easily, but it's a red-tinted tan

  98. I have a huge crush on Colin Farrell and Josh Duhamel

  99. I love to sleep during a thunderstorm

  100. I wore braces for 2 years

  101. I love pasta

  102. I adopt animals at the Zoo, I couldn't love animals more

  103. I am proud to be Catholic (although I'm not a practicing Catholic)

  104. I am proud to be American

  105. I studied dancing (ballet, tap and jazz) for 15+ years

  106. I do not like people, I actually think people in general suck

  107. Pineapples are my favorite fruit

  108. At one point in time I had 11 piercings - 10 of which were in my ears and one in my belly button

  109. As a child I got strep throat annually

  110. I didn't go to my Senior Prom, instead went to a huge party with friends

  111. I have two nephews: Zach - 14 and Jake - 8 (both are Sterling's children)

Okay, that's all I can think of for now - I'll be sure to add as I think of more.

No comments: