Saturday, November 06, 2004

I'm finally fed up!

I can't take it anymore, I'm so sick of hearing that I'm stupid because I voted for Bush! We'll see...

I'm sooo sick of hearing how stupid and irrational George Bush is! All this "oh the world's going to hell in a handbasket" and "we're all gonna die now" crap I keep hearing because George W was elected is so ridiculous! I hate to disappoint everyone who is so upset that George W won but, he won the POPULAR vote AND the ELECTORAL votes so, for you ignorant folks, that means he was the most popular!! Get over it, suck it up and move on! I have never in my life not supported one of our presidents because he wasn't the one I wanted! Grow up! I'm sorry, but he is our president and I really don't appreciate people saying that "I'm moving to Canada"! I'll tell you what...move, please move! I want you to take your whiney arses to another country and in one year please write me and let me know how well you're doing there. As a matter of fact, why don't you move to Iraq seeing as how you're probably the same damn people that believe we shouldn't be at war. Live in Iraq for 2 weeks and let me know how free and how well you feel. Finally, in case you've never taken any Political Science courses at school, the president doesn't control EVERYTHING...there is this little thing called Congress - ever heard of it? And, not to mention, has anyone ever heard of Checks and Balances? Quit blaming Bush for everything that has gone wrong, especially the deficit since it actually started at the end of Clinton's term!


Okay, I'm sick of whining like an anti-Bush, so I'm signing off.

Later!

No comments: