Friday, February 04, 2005

So...

Today is, thankfully, Friday and we are going to have a busy weekend. Tonight, we probably won't do anything. Saturday night is the Cory Spinks and Zab Judah fight...not that we're physically GOING to the fight, but I'm very, VERY interested in who is going to win - CORY BETTER WIN! And, Sunday is the Superbowl! I'm not interested in watching the game since the Rams aren't in it this year, but I have to watch the commercials! I already like the one where the Clydesdales are having a snowball fight...anything with animals gets me hooked!
Jason wants to get Hooters wings and some Champagne (Champagne with Hooters wings is actually VERY good - especially when it's Dom Perignon). I"m not real sure why he's so interested, neither of us are that into football...now, if this was October and it was the World Series again, that would be a different story! Anyway...

Last night we watched "The Grudge"...I didn't like it. It was really kind of stupid. It could have been a lot better. I am quite certain there will be a sequel...the movie just kinda stopped in the middle of no where...hhmmm

Uummm...what else? Oh, on The Apprentice last night good ole' Danny was fired...about time, that guy was a complete idiot/flake! Plus, that one chick quit...good thing, I'm sure she would have been fired soon anyway. How is it that Danny has a Marketing background but had no clue what the hell he was doing last night? Scary...

Well kids...I'll talk at ya later!


No comments: