Thursday, April 07, 2005

Has it Really Been That Long?

I know, I haven't posted in a VERY LONG time! Sorry. I've been busy. To be honest, I forgot I even had a blog! I have a really busy April planned too. On the 4th of April, I had an Area Meeting. This weekend is our Team National Scrapbook Day, then next weekend I have a Craft Fair that I'll be in on Saturday and Amanda's baby shower is Sunday (Amanda is my cousin, Mike's, wife). Then on the 23rd I am having my own separate National Scrapbook Day at my house. So, I've been getting ready for all of this.

I've really been thinking about quitting as a Consultant for Creative Memories. I can't get ANYONE to host a home class and I've asked anyone and everyone I know. It's ridiculous. I always knew I was bad at sales, but this is sad. It took me a year and a half to sign a Consultant under me and I'm just frustrated at this point. I don't know what to do. Anyone out there really good at direct sales and want to give me some tips? Please help!

No comments: