Tuesday, July 12, 2005

My Youth

I have come to realize that my memory is no where near perfect, the way it used to be. There was a time when my brother would comment that I had an elephant memory because I would remember things that no one would even bother TRYING to remember - but I wasn't trying...I just remembered EVERYTHING.

In the past few weeks I have been reading blogs where authors recounted numerous childhood memories. Then it hit me, I have a lot of childhood memories - some great, some not so great. But, in my infinite wisdom, I have decided that I will start to write down my memories as they come to me. That way, when my memory is completely gone, I will have those moments to think back on. So, my point, you ask? Well, there are going to be a lot of stories that I will blog, many will be very embarrassing to me...so don't laugh at me when you see me!

No comments: