Tuesday, October 10, 2006

David & Goliath?

So, I was browsing through articles about the upcoming NLCS between the Mets and the Cardinals and I came across a guy that I will, most likely, despise forever. I am so pissed that I am seeing red (yes, Cardinal red). I mean, read this article and tell me he's not a complete ass! He, pretty much, says that the Mets will win because they're from New York. Ummm...okay, great logic. He says that our record is worse - um, our record was worse than the Padres and you see what happened there. And, since when does law dictate that the team with the best record wins, hands down?

In addition, please tell me how population has ANYTHING to do with baseball. His opening statement compares the population of New York to St. Louis. Okay, we never said we were the most populated city in the country...and I still don't see what that has to do with baseball. And, what is this guys deal with "Gotham" - give me a break.

This article of his shows his dislike of the Cardinals as well - assclown! What's his deal?

And, I am by no means in the best shape ever, but take a look at this guy. Does he look like he's ever played baseball? I guess he could be a math whiz and he's into stats and all that, but he just looks like a complete geek that is pissed that he was never able to be a jock. Not to mention, I think he's scared of the Cardinals, so he has to downplay their abilities to make himself feel better.
Plus, what exactly is his hangup with David and Goliath? I may have missed this in the article while I was fuming, but which team does he perceive as David and which as Goliath?

Ugh! I'm so mad. Friggin' jerk!

1 comment:

Twisted Sister? said...

Well.....I think someone needs to shove a shoe up his ugly ass. ;)

Seriously, who does he think he is? He's just jealous that he doesn't know anything.