Thursday, November 30, 2006

Killer Whale Attacks Trainer

Guys, I'm very scared...

Watch this video of a Killer Whale attacking its trainer at Sea World San Diego. The Whale takes the trainer by the foot and drags him underwater. You can't really see the attack...but, I'm so scared that they'll put this Whale down because of this. Do you think? They are saying the trainer is in good condition with just a broken foot. Granted, you can't say "just", the poor guy suffered a broken foot and I understand that. But, you surely can't expect to kill an animal for that right? Oh Gawd, I don't think I want to know.

3 comments:

Barb said...

I saw that. I'm not sure if they'll put the whale down. I can't remember what happened to the last whale who did something like that, can you?

Michelle said...

Apparently, they got the whale back in the show already, the trainers just aren't going in the water with her.

Twisted Sister? said...

I don't believe they'll put her down. They will just be very cautious from now on.