Monday, November 20, 2006

Your Dominant Intelligence is Musical Intelligence

Every part of your life has a beat, and you're often tapping your fingers or toes.
You enjoy sounds of all types, but you also find sound can distract you at the wrong time.
You are probably a gifted musician of some sort - even if you haven't realized it.
Also a music lover, you tend to appreciate artists of all kinds.

You would make a great musician, disc jockey, singer, or composer.
If you've been over to Skittles' Place, you'll see that I'm pretty much copying off of her today (with the quizzes). I'm ALWAYS tapping my fingers or feet. ALWAYS - I considered it my nervous tick. I do NOT enjoy sounds of all types (some sounds drive me nutty), but sounds are awfully distracting at times. I played the clarinet in school and was also trained on the saxophone and flute. I love music and I come from a long line of music lovers. My dad played the drums (learned at a very young age). My grandma and great aunt both played the piano by ear. I don't believe either had a lesson in their life. That amazes me. And, if you look at the list of songs on my iPod, you'll certainly see that I love music and artists of all sorts. I often thought about playing music as a career, but figured there were people far better than I. Interesting.

2 comments:

Barb said...

I'm a Linguist! Do you think yours suits you?

Michelle said...

Mine suits me very much so. I LOVE music. J's even made a few comments that I should be a Talent Agent or Record Producer.

I assume yours suits you?