Sunday, December 31, 2006

YEAR-END SURVEY found at Under the Sea

I rather liked this survey so I thought I'd post mine.

1.) Where did you bring in 2006? At my parents' house - just like every year.
2.) What was your status by Valentine's Day? With J, living in sin.
3.) Were you in school anytime this year? Yes - graduate school.
4.) How did you earn your keep? Working, school and housework.
5.) Did you ever have to go to the hospital? Not that I can recall.
6.) Did you have an encounter with the police? Sadly, yes, but not for anything I did.
7.) Where did you go on vacation? Vacation, what vacation? I had to use all of my vacation time to move into our house!
8.) What did you purchase that was over $500? Uhhh, my house, my appliances, my TV, my furniture...shall I go on?
9.) Did you know anybody who got married? This year? Yes, my third cousin.
10.) Did you know anybody who passed away? Um, my friend's dad passed away and a few people at work (one girl was a good friend).
11.) Have you run into anybody you graduated high school with? Nope.
12.) Did you move anywhere? Yep, I moved from my parents' house to the house I grew up in.
13.) What sporting events did you go to? Tons of St. Louis Cardinals games, including the World Series games and the night we became the WS Champions!
14.) What concerts did you go to? Um...nada.
15.) Are you registered to vote? Yes.
16.) If so, did you do your patriotic duty on Nov. 7? Sorry guys, no, not this year.
17.) Where do you live now? St. Louis, same city, different house.
18.) Describe your birthday. I went out to eat with my parents and nephew because my boyfriend left town for work - he hasn't returned yet.
19.) What's the one thing you thought you would never do but did in 2006? Buy a house.
20.) What is one thing you regretted this year? That my relationship with J is deteriorating and needs some serious work.
21.) What's something you learned about yourself? I can't let go of the past, I don't forgive and forget.
22.) Any new additions to your family? Yep, my babygirl, Beanie! See her on the sidebar?
23.) What was your best month? Probably January because that was the month of hope; hope that things could be great in 2006. It didn't work out that way, but oh well.
24.) What from pop culture will you remember 2006 by? That the Crocodile Hunter was killed (that was so sad and still bothers me).
25.) How would you rate this year with a scale from 1 (crappy) to10 (the best)? In all honesty? A 1, a lowly 1.

5 comments:

Mike said...

A neat meme. I don't think I'll do this one though. Happy New Year :)

Barb said...

I KNEW there would be something in there about the Cardinals :)

Michelle said...

Can you blame me? I'm completely innocent though, it really was one of the questions! :0)

John Holland said...

Hopefully the new year will be better. Things are bound to get better, right?

Ann M. said...

I really liked reading your answers to this...going to that game must have been awesome!!

Happy New Year!