Wednesday, January 03, 2007

He He, I Won An Award!

I know, I haven't been around too terribly much lately. I've been depressed and feeling sorry for myself...but, I've gotten sick of being like that. So, I'm done. Plus, Skittles gave me an award! How could that NOT cheer me up? I even got a trophy! Look at it on my sidebar, I'm so proud.

Let's see, what else is going on in Mikala's boring arse life? Oh, how could I forget, J comes home tomorrow! Can you believe it? Tomorrow? Two months flew by (well, not really, but still) and he's coming home tomorrow! I can't wait, I can't wait to show him all of our Christmas decorations. I can't wait to watch him open his Christmas presents, I can't wait to see his face, I can't wait to hug him, I can't wait to kiss him...I just can't wait.

I can't believe I can't think of anything else to say right now...it's so sad considering I'm one of the most talkative people in the world. Oh well...I'll come up with something!

No comments: