Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Little Miss Sassy, Jr. - Baby Shower

Saturday, my momma and I went to Little Miss Sassy's baby shower. I will have pictures - but I have to have them developed first. I didn't have any batteries for my digital camera (or enough memory), so I just took my 35 mm. Once I get the pictures developed, I'll post them.

The shower was very nice. Her mom held it at the Pasta House, which was absolutely awesome. The food was awesome, the cake was awesome (which her mom brought), the guests were awesome, the Pasta House staff was awesome, everything was AWESOME! I was very excited for her. She got some lovely gifts that will certainly help her when Little Miss Sassy, Jr. arrives. She even got cool St. Louis Cardinals stuff for the little one - who wouldn't love that?


My mom and I had a fantastic time and I don't think it could have turned out any better.

Congratulations to Little Miss Sassy and Little Mr. Sassy! I can't wait to meet Little Miss Sassy, Jr.! She's going to be so unbelievably adorable.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I went to a baby shower over the weekend too. It was my mom's friend's daughter. I don't really know her so I was pretty bored. Luckily my sister came too.

Linlee said...

You're too sweet! I'm glad you had a good time. I couldn't have gotten through it all without your help!