Wednesday, September 29, 2004

People Are Strange

Why are people so weird? Or is it that I'm weird? I don't know, but what I do know is that I am sitting here at work and I just cleaned my computer screen with Windex and some guy comes out of no where (a guy I don't even talk to) and tells me that "You want a tip?" First off, do I look like I need a tip on cleaning my computer screen? Then he says, "my wife runs a cleaning business and she swears by Glass Plus over Windex. She will never use Windex again, you should try Glass Plus when you do cleaning at home." Um, who the hell asked you? And, I live with my parents, so I don't do a lot of cleaning! Not to mention, I'm using Windex because that's what I have here at work, it's not like I went out and bought it! As a matter of fact, I happen to use Windex at home too and I don't have any problems with it...maybe this guy's wife doesn't know how to clean! Ugh! People! I would never go up to someone I don't even know and start that kinda crap with them! Weirdo!

Okay, guys, I'm sure you can see what kind of day this is going to be, huh? I mean damn! I think I hate people more and more each day! I'm such a crabby person, sad isn't it?

It's weird, it used to be that J's voice would sooth me if I was in a bad mood, but that doesn't work anymore. And, on top of that, I'm in the worst mood of all today!

I'm tempted to just get up and walk out of work...but, I sort of need a job seeing as how I'm old enough to be responsible for my own life!

Okay, I'll quit crabbing for now, I'll write later...

No comments: