Tuesday, October 12, 2004

I know, I haven't been around...

but, I've been so busy! So, what does everyone have to say about the good ole CARDS?!?!!? You gotta love those guys, I do - and sadly enough, I even love them when they're not the best team in the game! You gotta be proud!

I'm sitting here at work thinking about all the things I could be getting done at home - but, no, I'm stuck here in hell. Story of my life. All I know is that in 11 days, J and I leave for Hawaii and let me tell you, I can't friggin' wait! It just sounds so good to go and lounge on the beach...I need that in my life. J and I also made a pact that we'll track Dog: The Bounty Hunter down while we're there - I love his wife, Beth - she's sooo cute and I absolutely adore her personality!

Okay, I don't think I have anything else to say right now, so I'll be back!

No comments: