Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Post Valentine's Day

So, Valentine's Day is over. Jason sent me the most gorgeous roses at work. They are actually really neat. They have "Happy Valentine's Day" printed on the actual roses in gold. Neat idea. I love them.

Last night we were supposed to go to the Chase Park Plaza for dinner and dancing. Well, after work we went to the mall to find me something cute to wear. I was actually kind of crabby and didn't really feel like going and when I couldn't find anything to wear, that just kind of validated it for me. I didn't want to go. Jason is so sweet, he didn't care - he just wanted to be together. So, we gave the reservations to his parents and we went home, ordered Chinese food and watched a girlie movie - "Notebook". The movie was really good. I fell asleep really early, like around 8:00. I didn't even watch Medium! Believe it or not, that's actually the kind of Valentine's Day I like.

Jason seemed to love his album. I feel like I cheated him though.

No comments: