Monday, February 14, 2005

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!

I just emailed Linlee and told her how it doesn't even seem like Valentine's Day. It's nothing like it used to be. It doesn't seem as festive this year. It's really kind of boring. It's not even a special day anymore.

Jason made reservations for us at the Chase Park Plaza Starlight Roof - and I'm not really in the mood to go, but I would never tell him I don't want to go. I'm just thinking I wanna go home take a walk around the lake and go to sleep. Sad, huh?

My weekend wasn't much more exciting.

Zach took his ACT on Saturday and he said it was hard - I'm sure it was considering he's 12! I hated that damn test when I was 17, I couldn't imagine taking it at 12. Oh well. I'm anxious to see what his score is.

Jason and I decided we'll go to London this year for vacation. We'll take a little day trip over to Paris too - go see the Louvre. It sounds kind of exciting, we'll see. I just wanna go somewhere. We did the beach scene last year, I figure we can handle a sightseeing trip this year.

I suppose I'll talk to y'all later.

Buh Bye

No comments: