Thursday, June 15, 2006

I KNOW, I KNOW, LONG TIME NO BLOG!

Okay, so I haven't been around - at all, I'm sorry. But, in all honesty, who really reads my blog anyway!?!?

So, J & I bought the house I grew up in and we're fixing it up. It's a lot of work and I am overwhelmed. The house was in too bad of shape to take any "before" pictures, but I will post some "after" pictures once we get closer. We're getting our hardwood floors refinished the week of July 3 - so that means we have to stay with my parents for a week - ugh! I thought I was away. Oh well...it will look so nice when they're done. I've been painting every night this week. Let me just tell you...red paint is impossible to work with! But, we're getting there. Once they refinish the floors, we're going to replace the moulding (which will clean things up a little - will have sharper lines). We need to get working on the pool and yards, but it's supposed to rain this weekend - I don't have time for rain!

Okay, I checked in...I'll be back later!

No comments: