Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Christmas Taggle!

Skittles tagged me! This MeMe is pretty simple: List (at least) five of your favorite Christmas tunes and tag (at least) five of your favorite blog friends to keep the MeMe going. Simple, huh?

My Favorite Christmas Songs:

"Little Drummer Boy"

"Nuttin' for Christmas"

"O Come, All Ye Faithful"

"Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree" by Brenda Lee

"We Three Kings of Orient Are"

And, one more for good measure, "Let It Snow"

All of my favorite songs (with the exception of Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree) could be sung by anyone, it wouldn't matter, I love these songs. Most of them are old school and are close to my heart. I love them.

I tag:
Little Miss Sassy
Omaha Jen
Tiffany - Queen of the World
Dee Snider - aka Twisted Sister
The Windmills of my Mind

What to do with a MeMe: Copy the idea of the MeMe into a new post onto a new post on your blog. Fill in the answers. Tag people!

Now, tag people little grasshoppers!

6 comments:

Barb said...

Great list!!! Applause for the color scheme :)

Michelle said...

Thanks! I'm still working on the link I left in comments, for some lovely reason, it didn't work.

I like colors! :0)

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike said...

A good list. By the way, I am tagging you for the 6 weird things about you meme. You can thank Skittles for this lol. Just go to my blog if you need to see how it's done. Thanks.

Jen!! said...

Okay, I guess I gotta do this, but seriously, it's hard to think of the Christmas songs I like. There's so many, they all blend together. Plus, they are all equally as catchy. But will post and perservere!

Michelle said...

I'm headed there now Mike!

Jen, you can do it, I have faith in you. Christmas songs are so great though, aren't they?