Friday, December 29, 2006

NOT!!

You Are Likely a First Born

At your darkest moments, you feel guilty.
At work and school, you do best when you're researching.
When you love someone, you tend to agree with them often.

In friendship, you are considerate and compromising.
Your ideal careers are: business, research, counseling, promotion, and speaking.
You will leave your mark on the world with discoveries, new information, and teaching people to dream.

As a matter of fact, I'm the baby of the family. I am NOT the first-born. Can you believe it? Blogthings was wrong? Oh the humanity! I'm just kidding, I am not that deranged that I live by these little quizzes, but they sure are fun. I suppose, I don't follow the typical birth order model. Sorry to all the Psychologists and Psychiatrists out there. I didn't mean to mess things up.

Oh, I found this one at Skittles'.

3 comments:

Barb said...

My birth order was wrong but I thought the description pretty close :) How about you and yours?

Mike said...

I got forth born on this one. But I'm really a twin lol.

Michelle said...

Wow Mike! I didn't know you were a twin.

Um, yeah, I guess the description is a little on point. Although, when I love someone, I tend to disagree with them more often - I am an arguer and I'll argue anything I can!

I'm not good with discoveries, I tend to discover things but don't think they are worthy enough to talk about until someone else brings it up - I do that A LOT!