Friday, January 12, 2007

Ben Ownby & Shawn Hornbeck

I am in complete shock right now. This young kid, Ben Ownby, went missing Monday and it's been all over the news in St. Louis. Then, 4 1/2 years ago, a boy named Shawn Hornbeck went missing. Shawn Hornbeck's family went through hell and even created the Shawn Hornbeck Foundation to help find their son and other missing children. Both boys are from rural towns in Missouri.

Well, last night they found both boys in an apartment in Kirkwood, a suburb of St. Louis (about 10 or 15 minutes from my house).

Read this.

Now, I realize they may be completely messed up mentally (the guy had to brainwash them, drug them or something), but I am just so happy for Hornbeck's and Ownby's families.

The man that rented the apartment was a documented sex offender in Utah and failed to register here in Missouri. The guy's name is Michael Delvin and he deserves to fry.

Okay, I just wanted to get that out...I'm in shock and I can't really think of anything else to say.

2 comments:

Barb said...

GRRRRRRR!!!!! FRY HIM!

Twisted Sister? said...

Yep, fry him up like a chicken! People like that don't deserve to live. *mad*

I'm glad the boys were found alive! *whew*