Thursday, January 18, 2007

Noo Yawk

Okay, what's been up with you all? J left for New York this morning, for work yet again. He'll be there until Tuesday. I can handle it...I swear I can.

Guess what...I got a new window in the Envoy today. So, as of now, most of the work involved in getting things back to normal after your car is broken into is done. I'm happy...very happy. Plus, I'm starting to think the "new car" smell comes from glass because my car has that "new car" smell. I loved it all the way home. Oh, that is a wonderful smell, isn't it?

What else...I have to work this Saturday. I was part of a team that implemented a new system and they are uploading all of the data into the system Saturday. I have to oversee that process. Aren't I lucky?

Alright, I just realized that I have one of the most boring lives...so I'm going to put you all out of your misery right now.

2 comments:

Twisted Sister? said...

You drive an Envoy?! OMG, I am sooooooooo jealous. I want one so bad I can taste it, but no, I have to drive around my Ford Explorer another year and a half at least. That's when it'll be paid for. Dammit.....lol ;)

Michelle said...

Yeah, I love my baby...he's (yes, I said "he" - my cars are males while most people's cars are females) a 2003, Carbon Metallic Envoy. It's a great car - haven't had any trouble with it, except for problems that I've inflicted upon him or some other moron inflicted **hint, hint stupid ass criminal**

Oh, my poor little guy - he didn't deserve to have his window shattered and to be violated. He doesn't like criminals rifling through his innards!