Tuesday, April 03, 2007

All My Xs

Surprise, Surprise...another survey from the Dancing Star!

YOU ARE
[ ] 5'2 or under
[X] 5'3 -5'6"
[ ] 5'7" - 6'0
[ ] 6'1 and up

NATURALLY
[ ] blonde
[ ] redhead
[X] brunette/brown
[ ] dirty blonde
[ ] dark brown
[ ] black (Black right now, turns brown if I get a lot of sunlight)
[ ] orange
[ ] kind of both blonde and red
[X] kind of both brunette and black
[ ] kind of all brownish blond with red and a little black
[ ] back with blonde highlights
[ ] white

EYES
[ ] blue-eyed
[X] brown-eyed
[ ] green-eyed
[ ] hazel eyed
[ ] dark eyed
[ ] gold/gray-eyed
[ ] silver/gray- eyed
[ ] blue/green-eyed
[ ] blue/gray-eyed
[ ] green/brown-eyed
[ ] they change colors
[X] glasses
[X] contacts

HAIR
[ ] short hair
[X] medium
[ ] long hair

FAVORITE COLORS
[ ] red
[X] pink
[ ] yellow
[ ] black
[ ] green
[ ] neon green
[ ] white
[ ] turquoise
[ ] silver
[X] purple
[ ] brown
[ ] orange
[ ] grey
[ ] maroon
[ ] gold
[X] deep purple
[ ] blood red

THINGS DONE/ATTEMPTED
[X] ice skating
[X] hiking
[ ] kayaking
[X] rafting
[X] water tubing
[X] camping
[X] horseback riding
[X] surfing and skim/wake boarding
[ ] snowboarding
[X] skiing
[X] skateboarding
[X] cheerleading
[ ] lacrosse
[X] street hockey
[ ] ice hockey
[X] gymnastics
[ ] martial arts
[ ] bmx
[X] baton twirling
[X] basketball
[X] football
[X] volleyball
[X] dancing

PETS (u have or have had)
[ ] cat
[X] dog
[ ] lizard
[ ] rat
[ ] ferret
[ ] bunny
[X] fish
[ ] duck
[ ] horse
[ ] bird
[ ] frog
[ ] hermit crab
[ ] prarie dog
[X] turtle
[ ] snake
[X] guinea pig
[ ] pig
[ ] cow/bull
[ ] goat
[ ] chinchilla
[ ] tarantula
[ ] geese
[ ] swan
[ ] chicken/rooster
[ ] hedgehog
[ ] mouse
[X] hamster
[ ] ground hog
[ ] gerbil
[X] big brother/sister or little

STATES VISITED
[X] Alabama
[ ] Alaska
[X] Arizona
[X] Arkansas
[X] California
[X] Colorado
[ ] Connecticut
[ ] Delaware
[X] Florida
[X] Georgia
[X] Hawaii
[ ] Idaho
[X] Illinois
[X] Indiana
[X] Iowa
[X] Kansas
[X] Kentucky
[X] Louisiana
[ ] Maine
[X] Maryland
[X] Massachusetts
[X] Michigan
[ ] Minnesota
[X] Mississippi
[X] Missouri
[ ] Montana
[X] Nebraska
[X] Nevada
[ ] New Hampshire
[X] New Jersey
[X] New Mexico
[X] New York
[ ] North Carolina
[ ] North Dakota
[X] Ohio
[X] Oklahoma
[ ] Oregon
[X] Pennsylvania
[ ] Rhode Island
[ ] South Carolina
[ ] South Dakota
[X] Tennessee
[X] Texas
[X] Utah
[ ] Vermont
[X] Virginia
[ ] Washington
[X] West Virginia
[X] Wisconsin
[ ] Wyoming

CONFESSIONS:
[ ] im afraid of quietness
[X] in certain places I am really ticklish
[ ] I'm afraid of the dark
[ ] I've collected comic books
[X] I shut others out when I'm really sad
[X] I open up to others easily
[X] I don't kill bugs
[ ] I have "x's" in my screen name
[ ] I bake well
[X] I have worn pajamas to class
[ ] I love Martha Stewart
[ ] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS
[X] I love to laugh.
[ ] I can't swallow pills
[X] I bite/pick at my nails
[X] I play computer games
[ ] Gotten lost in the city
[X] Gone out in public in your pajamas
[ ] Been skydiving
[ ] Been bungee jumping
[X] Bitten someone
[X] egged a house/car
[X] Crashed into a car
[X] Been firedHAVE YOU EVER
[X] stolen a sign/traffic barrel
[X] danced in the rain
[X] seen a shooting star
[ ] went skinny dipping
[X] Gotten Stitches
[ ] Eaten Sushi
[X] Gotten the chicken pox
[X] Ridden in a taxi
[X] Been on a boat
[X] Driven over 400 miles in one day
[ ] been on a plane by yourself
[X] had surgery
[ ] seen a movie more than 3 times in the theater
[X] been on stage
[X] gotten a black eye
[X] given someone a black eye
[X] memorized all the dialogue in a movie
[X] watched an entire baseball game on tv

YOU LIKE...
[ ] old movies
[ ] musicals
[X] music
[ ] foreign foods
[X] christmas time
[X] donuts
[X] animals
[ ] coffee

No comments: