Sunday, April 01, 2007

The Survey Says...

So, I was reading Lisa's blog over at "Life's a Dance You Learn as You Go". She had this nifty little survey up there and since I'm at a loss for words, I figured I'd give you all a little insight into the inner workings of my warped mind. So, here it is:

  1. First thing you wash in the shower? My arms
  2. What color is your favortie hoodie? It's red, because it's a Cardinals hoodie of course.
  3. Do you like coffee? Nope
  4. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Stuffy - all allergy infested
  5. What are you listening to? GLAMOROUS by Fergie w/ Luda...
  6. Do you say AIM or A-I-M? I say AIM - because that's what my 14 year old nephew calls it.
  7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having. Don't remember
  8. Could you eat your favorite food everyday for a month and not get sick of it? Probably
  9. What are you craving? Nothing really...
  10. Do you floss? Okay, don't tell my dentist, but I only floss maybe 3 times a week
  11. Have you ever drove while having a hangover? Yeah...why? Ss that against the law? Could I get a DWH? Driving While Hungover...
  12. What color do you wear the most of? That's a hard one...I wear lots of colors...but maybe red. Especially during the baseball season. Go Cards!!!
  13. How old is your dad? 59
  14. Would you dance right now? Sure, why not? I probably will when I get ready to go shopping here in a few minutes.
  15. Have you ever counted to 1,000? I don't know...I may have when I was younger and trying to fall asleep.
  16. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Ewww...lick...definitely lick. I have sensitive front teeth.
  17. Do you use smileys? Almost hourly.
  18. How many bedrooms are in your house? 3
  19. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yep
  20. Do you like cottage cheese? Gawd No! I have a problem with the texture or consistency of lots of foods. Cottage cheese is definitely one of those.
  21. What's the last song you had stuck in your head? Don't Matter by Akon
  22. How many countries have you visited? 6
  23. Are your parents strict? Not really, no.
  24. Would you go sky diving? Depends on the situation, if someone pushed me into it, I might.
  25. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Hell yeah, I can always use a stiff drink - and I'm pretty sure he'd be drinking at his meals.
  26. Would you throw potatoes at him? Why would I waste my favorite food on the man? Come on!
  27. Is there anything blue in the room you're in? Lots of books, a ruler, some file folders, a couple scrapbooks, post-its, boxes of checks, a clip board, 3 magazine racks...and I suppose that's about it.
  28. Have you ever tried to get inside the refrigerator? Nope, I was always afraid I'd get stuck (as a kid - now I'd DEFINITELY GET STUCK).
  29. Do you rent movies often? Sure...
  30. Who sits in front of you in math class? LOL I can't even remember my last math class - it was probably a statistics class I had in college - and I didn't know the person in front of me...so you're out of luck here. And, seriously, is this the kind of stuff kids want to know about other kids? Puhlease.
  31. What color is your razor/shaver? Pink
  32. What state are you from? Confusion...oh wait, never mind, I'm from Misery. That's Missouri for those of you that don't live here...The Mighty MO!
  33. Can you count backwards from 74? I'm sure I could, but I wouldn't.
  34. Where were you Thursday night? At home...where were you?
  35. Brown or white eggs? How about neither?
  36. Like rap music? Yep
  37. Ever taken a train? I think...
  38. Experienced the twin towers falling in New York? Very strange question, but yes, I did on TV - didn't we all?
  39. Do you know who Skye Sweetnam is? No, and I'm fairly certain I couldn't care less.
  40. What day of the week is it? Sunday
  41. What was your lunch? I haven't had lunch yet, but yesterday I had Hot Braised Chicken from Sesame Chinese Restaurant (for our St. Louis Bloggers' Lunch).
  42. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? I couldn't tell you...
  43. Ever have cream puffs? Nope
  44. Have you ever seen "The Butterfly Effect"? Yep, it was alright.
  45. Mets or Yankees? Mets - I'm sure the Yankees have enough fans...
  46. When was the last time you went to the movies? About a month ago - I saw Hannibal Rising
  47. When was the last time you went to the mall? A couple weeks ago.
  48. What is your bus number for school? LOL Puhlease...
  49. Is your hair curly? Nah, naturally wavy, but not curly.
  50. Last time you cried? The other day.
  51. Ever walked into a wall Pole? Don't think so, I'm not too certain about what a wall Pole is...
  52. Favorite character in Scooby Doo? Shaggy, of course.
  53. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? Yep
  54. Are you currently wearing socks? Nope
  55. Favorite time of the year? Autumn/Fall
  56. Do you enjoy the sound of violins? Very much so...
  57. Are you a generally happy person? Honestly, nope. Can't you tell?
  58. Are you wearing jeans? Nope, but I will be shortly.

No comments: