Sunday, September 19, 2004

THX 1138

Okay, so J is home tonight and we're watching the movie "THX 1138". It's very strange. I think it's just another version of 1984. George Lucas was DEFINITELY a complete Sci-Fi geek in graduate school! Oh well, I've kinda quit watching it (obviously or I wouldn't be on here now) and J is still watching it. I couldn't tell you what was going on right now... I'm bummed that it's Sunday night already and I have to go to work tomorrow! Ugh! I can't express how much I hate working...I don't think I was born for middle class - I really think I was supposed to be from an uberwealthy family and somehow I got switched at birth! I wonder, was I born at the same hospital as Paris Hilton or anyone like that? I could so be a big party girl if that's all I had to do! Eh, the chances are slim that I was switched at birth since you can plainly see both of my parents in me...oh well...another day, another dream (of being rich that is, not of being from a different family, I rather like my family).

Oh well,

later!

No comments: