Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Croc Hunter

I know, I probably post too much, but I saw this article on CNN and it actually brought tears to my eyes. I was especially teary-eyed when I read the paragraph quoting Terri's reaction to the death of her husband.

I'm still so bummed about his death and I'm glad to hear that the family will continue his work with animals. Also, I guess it kinda breaks my heart because Terri said that her husband always thought "he would die early, but that he would be killed in a car wreck and not by an animal". It just goes to show he loved animals so much that he couldn't believe one would kill him. I guess it's ironic in a sense because I always assumed he would die from some animal-inflicted wound - I just didn't think it would be so soon. It's sad to think that a man died from something he loved so much.

I guess this is the one celebrity that I'm most heartbroken over losing.

1 comment:

Twisted Sister? said...

It's really sad that Steve is gone. I saw Terri's interview on 20/20 and it was heart wrenching. I'm so glad that Bindi and Bob will carry on their dad's legacy.

I wish Terri the best, I know she's heartbroken. :(