Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I Hate The Media

Have I ever mentioned just how much I hate the media?

Okay, I'll be the first to admit the Cards aren't doin' real well, but come on. We're certainly not "flopping that badly"! There's no need to act like our losses could lead to a disaster. We haven't lost tonight's game just yet. I'm very offended by this article and I would have some words for this guy. I surely hope the Cards don't read the newspaper and internet articles before games. I can't imagine how pumped I would feel after reading articles like this!

Why is it when the Cards are on fire no one notices or has anything exceptional to say, but the frickin' Astros have a 7-game winning streak that pushes them over the Reds and they are just superbly fantastic? I get so sick of the media downing the Cards, and every team we play is so much better. And, if I hear one more frickin' time that the Astros "could be a scary team in the postseason due to their top three starting pitchers — Roy Oswalt, Roger Clemens and Andy Pettitte", I'll have an aneurysm and a stroke. Roger Clemens is close to my father's age and he's never in the game long enough to prove anything anymore. In my opinion Andy Pettitte isn't all THAT great...okay, so I'm a little scared of Oswalt, but give me a break!

Sorry, I'm probably lashing out again, but I get so sick of hearing how every other team is "scary" or whatever.

No comments: