Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Someday I'll Figure Men Out

I was wandering around on The Counselor's blog (which I love because she talks about nifty little life lessons) and I saw this little quiz that asked if I was brave enough to take it. I thought, sure...I'm brave...sometimes...okay, well I call it "Selective Bravery".

Anyway, I think I might be able to figure men out someday, but probably not any time soon - especially seeing as how I just spent the whole day yesterday arguing with J about why he didn't call me Monday night. Yes, I'm one of those types of girlfriends.

Mikala is a Good Student of Men
She's pretty good at knowing what men are thinking. But she's not dead on 100% of the time. She needs to let her guy off the hook sometimes... because she may be reading him all wrong!

1 comment:

Barb said...

I'm not too sure this would be a good time for me to do this quiz, but I'll give it a whirl later!