Thursday, December 21, 2006

Horse Heroes Successful!

Remember back in September when I posted about the horses that were in an auto accident on their way to the slaughterhouse?


Guess what! Dozens of the horses are improving so well that they could soon be adopted! I'm so happy and so excited. It broke my heart when I heard about these horses and I even donated as much money as I could to this cause. Read this! Isn't that fantastic? I'm so friggin' happy!!
Merry Christmas to the horsies! I wish I could adopt one...man...

4 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

That's a good news story.

Mike said...

It's nice when animals can be saved. Good job.

Barb said...

Thanks for the update. You know.. you can adopt a wild mustang from somewhere. I was going to get oldest son one once because when he was little I'd promised him a horse for his 10th birthday. It seemed like a good stall when he was 5, 6 and 7.. but he still reminds me of his disappointment and he's 32! lol

Jen!! said...

Yay! I'm really glad you updated on this story too. :) It's sooo good to hear good that good news about them.